Friday, October 7, 2016

Bohemian Bride / Styled Shoot

I have been dying to do a styled shoot like this and to say all my thoughts and dreams about it came true would be an understatement. I am consistently Pinterest-ing and have fallen hard in love with the look of the flower crowns, bohemian bouquets, bare feet and flowy dresses. Where was this style when I got married 7 years ago?! Heck, I got married before Pinterest was even around. I remember the following summer going to friends weddings and just being in awe. I thought I had done a lot of DIY but it was far from a Pinterest wedding! Getting off track here...so I had envisioned fall colors (favorite time of year!) and an open field with hills and cacti...I think the location was pretty spot on and can we just talk about how beautiful my friend, Nicole, is?!  So, here is the slew of pictures from the shoot. Enjoy, share, and Pin!














































Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Luv,
             Missy
                    xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment